Helpful Roadside Assistance
Ever been stuck on the side of the road? Being stuck can be inconvenient and frustrating whether it’s the morning, during the day, or at night. Here are some tips to help you with the most common roadside scenarios.
Preparing for winter driving
• Have your battery checked once a week, as a dead battery is one of the most common issues during the cold months.
• Make sure you have the right tire pressure. Keeping a tire gauge handy can help ensure your tires are at safe levels for driving.
• Plan your driving route ahead of time to avoid running out of fuel in a middle of a long trip.
In an emergency and need roadside assistance? CAA offers great service for those in need.
• CAA members can access their app on mobile devices, right at your fingertips.
• Make a service requests with the app, and it will show in progress arrival times.
• The app shows the tow truck route, so you’ll see when help will arrive.
For more information about preparing for winter driving and additional CAA services, visit CAA’s website at [adrotate banner=”7″] and Canadian Business
By: Steve Garcia
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!